In honor of International Women’s Day, I’m apparently only writing plays that start with W.
WITCH, a commission for Writers Theatre in Chicago, and a chance to get fresh with Jacobean drama.
WINK at Marin Theatre Company, a chance to get fresh in general.
W is also for Wandering, which is what you sometimes do when the Writer’s room ends for the day…
THINGS THAT ARE THE SAME
- Half past oh-my-god-why o’clock.
- Paper avalanche!
- Professional Playwright Rewriting (PPR) = kindergarten arts & crafts project (see: multiple colored pens)
THINGS THAT ARE DIFFERENT
- 5000 degrees colder
- My housemate is a Tibetan musician with great taste in wine
- I think the painting to my left is legit watching me?
THINGS THAT I’M STILL TELLING MYSELF
- When April comes, I will sleep