photo by Marilu Snyders
- March 25 - April 10 2016: WONDROUS STRANGE at the Humana Festival (with Jiehae Park, Meg Miroshnik, and Martyna Majok), directed by Marti Lyons.
- April 22 - April 24: WINK (reading) at the Pacific Playwrights Festival, South Coast Rep. Directed by Bart DeLorenzo.
- June 14 - 26: In residence at Berkeley Rep with the Ground Floor residency, developing MY FATHER THE SPEEDING BULLET: NINCEST with director Mike Donahue, designer Dane Laffrey, musician Max Vernon, and performer Dito van Reigersberg.
- Sept 14 - October 9: COLLECTIVE RAGE: A PLAY IN 5 BOOPS; IN ESSENCE, A QUEER AND OCCASIONALLY HAZARDOUS EXPLORATION; DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL AND YOU READ ABOUT SHACKLETON AND HOW HE EXPLORED THE ARCTIC?; IMAGINE THE ARCTIC AS A PUSSY AND IT'S SORT OF LIKE THAT at Woolly Mammoth (DC), directed by Mike Donahue.
- October 2016 - September 2017: Yearlong Playwrights of New York (PoNY) residency at the Lark.
- October 26, 2016 – November 27, 2016: THE ROOMMATE at Everyman Theatre, Baltimore/ DC premiere. Directed by Johanna Gruenhut.
- January 3–22, 2017: THE ROOMMATE at South Coast Rep. Directed by Martin Benson.
- February 27 - March 25 2017: THE MOORS at The Duke on 42nd, with The Playwrights Realm. New York premiere directed by Mike Donahue.
- March 25 - April 23, 2017: ALL THE ROADS HOME at Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park. Directed by Lee Sunday Evans.
- May 16 - July 1, 2017: THE ROOMMATE at San Francisco Playhouse, Bay Area premiere. Directed by Bill English.
- March 4 - April 12: World premiere of THE ROOMMATE at the Humana Festival, directed by Mike Donahue.
- Febuary 11 - 21, 2016: Production of STILL at Juilliard, featuring the 4th year Juilliard actors.
- January 29 - February 20, 2016: World premiere of THE MOORS at Yale Rep, directed by Jackson Gay.
- January 16 - February 8, 2015: World premiere of THE DANGEROUS HOUSE OF PRETTY MBANE at InterAct Theatre in Philadelphia. Directed by Pirronne Yousefzadeh.
- Dec 11 - 19, 2014: THAT POOR GIRL AND HOW HE KILLED HER, a Playwrights Horizons Theatre School / NYU commission. Workshop-production directed by Mike Donahue.